Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Departed

Last night my friend called me while I was studying and asked if I wanted to watch The Departed with her. At first I really didn't want to go over there because I was attempting to study for my midterms next week but I thought "Hey why not? We are going to be able to do this only for two more months." All I have to say is WOW... that movie is so twisted but doesn't leave a single thread hanging. Honestly this is probably the best movie I have ever seen. If you haven't seen the movie, I urge everyone to see it because it was filmed on location in Boston which lends the movie an extremely authentic feeling...oh plus it has amazing actors: Martin Sheen, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Alec Baldwin. So see it!!

2 comments:

Janna Banana said...

Hey this is about me! What a wonderful blog you have here you should read mine...

petesbananas.blogspot.com.

If your mom reads mine and my mom reads yours we'll like, double our readership. :P

Kristina L. said...

The Departed was a great movie. I think Leo deserved the oscar. I was dissapointed when he lost :(